Fill out the form below and the information will go to email@example.com:
- 1) Name
- 2) Address
- 3) Telephone Number
- 4) Age
- 5) Email address for both the nominator and the nominee.
Nominator must also include a descriptive essay in 500 words or less about the nominee, which meets one or more of the following criteria:
- 1) state how this individual's actions were extraordinary and outstanding
- 2) and/or state how the individual's actions were heroic
- 3) and/or state how the nominee benefited or positively affected the lives of others.
- 4) Everyday Heroes that best exemplify the selection criteria will be chosen to receive a $500 donation their favorite charity!
Everyday Heroes is brought to you by Ohio Housing Finance Agency. From rental to homeownership assistance, the Ohio Housing Finance Agency (OHFA) helps Ohio's first-time homebuyers, renters, senior citizens, and others find quality, affordable housing that meets their needs. OHFA's programs also support developers and property managers of affordable housing throughout the state. Whether you are a renter or homebuyer, a developer, or a property manager, find out how OHFA's programs can help you. Click Here!